Thermo Treatment for Loose Skin
Titan is a tailored infrared light used to sculpt and lift your face and body in a non-invasive way. Popularly described as a non-surgical facelift, Titan can be used on any skin type, without any contraindication and throughout the whole year.*
Many patients who have had Titan notice improvement in skin laxity after the very first treatment. This procedure can help turn jowls back into a sculptured jaw line, lift flabby cheeks and remove that extra double chin. All without surgery and with no downtime.*
What Can Titan Do?
- Diminish neck lines *
- Firm up a double chin *
- Reduce crow’s feet and lift the brow *
- Lift jowls *
- Lift the cheeks and reduce nasolabial lines *
- Works anywhere on the body including flabby skin on the tummy as well as wrinkly knees and elbows *
How Can You Tighten Sagging Skin With Titan?
Titan works in two beneficial ways:
- Sustained dermal heating with continuous epidermal cooling alters the collagen within the skin by shrinking the protein fibrils, which make up the collagen. As the collagen remodels, the overlying skin is re-draped and a tightening of between 1-3 millimeters is obtained. Enough to visibly improve skin laxity.*
- Any process that heats up collagen stimulates the infiltration of fibroblasts, which are responsible for the formation of new collagen and elastin. This process provides long-term Titan results.*
How Many Treatments are Needed and How Long Does it Last?
- On average 2-3 treatments are required.*
- The effects can last up to 6 years.*
- A series of two treatments spaced 1 month apart are recommended.*
- Latest generation Titan technology is used for deeper and more lasting results.*